Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays to everyone out there.

If you are one of my clients then I extend a heartfelt thanks for your hard work and friendship over the past year. Take a few days off during the Holidays, you deserve it, and your body probably needs it.

I'll be taking a few days off to recharge the batteries, but to me recharging the batteries means staying active and doing things like snowboarding, surfing, hiking, and lifting.

And to whomever stole out mt. bikes this past weekend, I hope you go out and play in traffic with them and meet the working end of a bus.

If my wife and I happen make it back to the Midwest our exercise will no doubt end up being snow shoveling and trekking through the deep snow with a couple of dogs in subzero temps. Good fun!

Meanwhile in the Basque region of Spain people apparently have a tradition of lifting stones, REALLY heavy stones, as a hobby.

Keep in mind 290kg is about 603 pounds. Think about that next time you see some jackass grunting while curling 30lb dumbbells in the gym.

No comments: